The ability to sell products online is one of the best tools available on the web. However, the process of organising, displaying, and selling products can raise a number of issues:
* Site structure needs to match the structure of your product range with the appropriate number of levels catering for your product ranges, product groups, and product families.
* The site needs to be easy to use, with clear, understandable navigation and quick search facilities.
* Cross and up-selling possibilities must be considered including features such as displaying related items on product pages.
* Search engine optimisation needs to be planned to maximise general and targeted search visitors.
* Natton, Inc. can provide ideal e-commerce solutions for both business-to-business (b2b) and business-to-consumer (b2c) companies with our unique fully integrated open source e-commerce system osCommerce.
Offering you a cataloguing solution individually tailored to your company, Natton eCommerce Catalogue is fully content-manageable, allowing you to:
* Match the structure of your site with your product range with up to four levels of product categories.
* Have full control over site structure, including the placement of site navigation and category order.
* Have full content management of product details, including long and descriptions and images.
* Attach product specification sheets in either PDF or Word document format
* Have full automatic search engine optimisation on every catalogue page from individual products to entire ranges
Catalogue also has many additional options, including:
* Back-end integration with your sales order processing software, accounts software, or CRM software.
* Discounting capabilities including trade and bulk discounts.
* Advanced search wizards providing detailed search capabilities.
* The ability for multiple currencies
A fully adaptable shopping cart solution, shopping cart has, as standard, automatic:
* Quantity change
* Order recalculation
* Discounting calculation
* Delivery calculation
Checkout can be used with any 3rd party payment provider or offline payment method. Easily integrated with well-known payment providers such as PayPal, WorldPay, SecPay, and Protx, Natton can also investigate integration with your chosen provider or provide integration with your existing shopping cart.
* The choice of multiple delivery addresses with a single billing address
* The choice of online and/or offline user ordering and payment options
* All orders confirmed via email
* Optional integration with back-end sales order processing software, accounts software, or CRM software
Our eCommerce Checkout provides fully integrated, search engine friendly, easy to use, and fast online shopping for your website making your goods and services instantly available to all your customers. Combined with Natton Technologies leading design capabilities, eCommerce package s provide an integrated, attractive, secure, and usable solution tailored to meet the needs of your business and your customers.